Thursday, June 12, 2008

all about Beauty School.

Liv: "I'm Cinderella princess, so I'm... I'm a beauty of life. A beauty of life means that when your a beauty of life, beauty means you have to go to the Beauty School. And that means that after your 5 years old you can't go to the Beauty School because you'll turn back into a girl or a princess or a what you were before. But if you were a mermaid you can't go to Beauty School because then you wouldn't be a beauty. Remember when I put my pillow on my body and I was pretending to be a mermaid but then I couldn't climb down my bed? So, I couldn't go to Beauty School. It was just [long dramatic pause] life at home. But, now I'm a princess, and I couldn't go to Beauty School."

Uhm... WOW.

Ever wondered what it was like to have a girl?

There's your answer.

No comments: